time traveling to bring you the freshest in fashion&culture

Friday, March 26, 2010

music: Corrine Baily Rae on Erykah Badu


for me, the lovely erykah badu has held the number
one spot in my mind forever. i constantly struggle
to decide which of her albums is my favorite,
because in truth, i love them all so much (although
i'm almost certain i love mama's gun my fav now).
we will just have to see what New Amerykah: Return
of The Ankh comes out IN FOUR DAYS.

please peoples, i know you're just as excited as i am,
but try and have a little patients, go out and buy the
album, or at least wait till i've bought it, and come
hang out with me while i blast it for the next few
weeks!

peace & good music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

followers

about me

My photo
i capture light most of the time, and when i'm not, i'm being loud.